About the Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad
Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad is founded on the pillars of expertise, justice, and service and is committed to impart quality legal education confirming to acclaimed International standards. Continuing the legacy of this Institution, the Centre for Consumer Rights and Marketing (CCRM) came to be established in the year 2019. This center has been established to advocate Consumerism, spread awareness of the redressal mechanisms, and benefit the SLS Hyderabad students and other institutions in various laws related to consumerism and marketing. Team CCRM consists of members from first year through the fourth year along with our esteemed faculty in charge Dr. M Rajanikanth.
About the opportunity
The Centre for Corporate at Competition Law at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, is devoted to conducting a Panel Discussion on the theme “Impact of Modern Technologies on the Existing System of Competition” on 28th November 2021, as a prelude to the National Conference which takes place later the same day.
The panellist for the events are:
- Richa Jain
- Rahul Rai
For any queries please contact us at [email protected]
- Jamia Hamdard’s Lecture Series On Law And Society: Register now!
- Webinar on Cryptocurrency by Centre for Law Economics, DNLU: Register now!
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights by UPES: Register now!
- GLA University’s Lecture Series on Sustainability & Competition Law: Register Now!
- Webinar on Making of the Constitution by NLUJAA’s NSS Unit: Register Now!