About AT Lit & Law
AT Lit & Law is a client- centric law practice focusing on various practice areas and industries.
About the Opportunity
AT Lit & Law is now accepting applications for our batch of virtual interns/research interns commencing on 3 February 2023.
1. The work will primarily involve copious reading, research, writing, and discussions around various aspects of civil, commercial and corporate laws including constitutional issues, mergers and acquisitions, arbitration, insolvency, intellectual property rights.
2. If you are a resident of Delhi/NCR, you will also have the opportunity of accompanying team members to court hearings and assist with briefings in person .
3. You will also be expected to be available for daily virtual meetings/discussions and feedback sessions for the work undertaken by you.
1. You are presently pursuing law and enrolled in a recognized university in India in the 3rd/4th/final year of a five year degree or 2nd/3rd year of a three year degree.
2. You have reasonable research and writing skills and can write a complete page in grammatically correct English.
3. You have 6-7 hours of focused time available with you at least 5 days a week.
A performance based stipend will be paid to you if you are able to consistently, skillfully and punctually contribute to the work assigned to you during the internship.
If eligible and interested, please send a short covering email giving a brief background of yourself and what you wish achieve from this internship along with your CV on [email protected].
Please put the subject of the email as “Application for Virtual Internship February 2023”
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.