About Internship Opportunity at Office of Advocate Abhijay Negi
Advocate Abhijay Negi, an Oxford alumunus and NLU- J Gold Medallist (2016 batch) , practising Constitutional Law at the Uttarakhand High Court in Nainital and miscellaneous matters at the Dehradun District Court is looking for an intern, preferably in the fifth (final) or fourth year.
- Work would include research, drafting , clerking and getting to understand what it means to be in litigation.
- It will not be a Virtual internship, office hours would be 9 am to 1 pm, 4 pm to 7:30 pm, weekends would be off.
- The intern would be required to visit the Dehradun office, so locals of Dehradun would find it more convenient.
A stipend would be offered, subject to satisfactory work performance.
- Interested candidates may write to [email protected] and attach a copy of their CV.
- Please don’t forget to answer “why should you be selected for this opportunity”.
Other Important Points
- Internship shall begin immediately after selection.
- Minimum period of the internship would be one month.