About the AiADR
AiADR is the first non-profit, member-based Asian centre for alternative dispute resolution (ADR) development, dedicated to promoting the practice of ADR through affordable and accessible education & training, and development of the profession across the continent and its neighbours. By spreading awareness, networking, and inclusive think-tanks, we are driven to facilitate the economy as a whole through swift and private settlement of disputes.
About the opportunity
AIADR Internship Program is now Open for Application!
– Any legal graduates / undergraduates who are interested in Alternative Dispute Resolution
– Be able to work from our office in Kuala Lumpur
– Undertake general business and administrative tasks (non-legal) as and when required under the guidance / supervision of AIADR staff member.
– Based onsite in Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur at our main office and being in the office during working weekdays (9am – 6pm).
1 month (minimum) – 3 months, July 2021 onwards.
– Monthly token allowance
– Token of appreciation will be given at the completion of the internship period.