Lucknow University’s Cultural and Sports Committee
Setting paradigm of industriousness since 2012 impeccable dedication and hard work have been the driving force behind the Lucknow university cultural and sports committee to provide only the best in each of its events, which have much to offer in terms of acknowledgment of abilities which we believe everyone is gifted with.
The competition is open for students pan-India who are pursuing graduate or post-graduate courses.
Procedure for Registration
1. Registrations will be done via Whatsapp through 6307745060.
2. For registering the competition, an amount of rs.20/- has to be paid. payment can be made via paytm/Google pay/PhonePe at 6307745060.
3. After making the payment of Rs.20, take a screenshot and send it to 6307745060 along with your:- – name-college – college id/fee receipt of the last semester – category of the poem: English/Hindi
4. All the participants will have to strictly abide by the deadlines and other instructions in letter and spirit.
5. Your participation shall stand canceled on violation of rules and deadlines.
1. The competition comprises two rounds.
2. Three participants will be selected based on their submissions for the second round, each from English and Hindi poetry.
3. The competition will be adjudged in a fair and unbiased manner by an esteemed jury.
4. The shortlisted participants will have to recite their poetry in a zoom session before the judges. exceeding the time limit will lead to disqualification.
5. In case of any dispute or discrepancy, the decision of lucknow university cultural and sports committee shall be final and uncontested.
1. The poem should not be of more than 25 lines.
2. The language can be in English or Hindi. theme and topic are also at the option of the participant. 3. Offensive, defamatory, vulgar, or discriminatory content shall be the ground of immediate disqualification. we request you to refrain from submitting such content.
4. Using mixed language will lead to disqualification. 5. Content should be original. copied content will lead to disqualification.
6. It is an open theme competition, but the content should not hurt religious or political sentiments. the submissions are to be made in .doc format/ scanned format only on [email protected]
7. No entries will be allowed post-deadline, i.e., 11:59 pm 8 October 2020.
The top 3 participants shall be awarded a cash prize along with an e-certificate. e-certificates will also be issued to all the participants.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.