About the GLC Mumbai
Government Law College, Mumbai, is the oldest and one the most prestigious law schools in Asia. Tapering over the entire legal education system, its illustrious alumni have dominated the list of legal professionals in India for over a century and a half.
About the opportunity
The Government Law College, Mumbai is organizing The National Leadership Summit’21, scheduled to be held on August 7-8, online via Zoom Communication.
About the Event
The National Leadership Summit’21, an initiative by the Government Law College is a pan India leadership conclave among the best student debaters, policymakers, and opinion-makers. The competition shall be judged by the board of Executives consisting of lawyers and professional individuals. The platform, aiming to inspire the youth to express their views in an organized way.
Through this summit, we are determined to serve you the best hospitality, high quality of debate, and an unforgettable experience. The summit will be held on the theme of ‘Promoting the culture of Lawfulness’ for which we have shortlisted extremely thought-provoking agendas out of an eclectic range of important events and policies.
For the National Leadership Summit’21, the following committees shall be simulated:
- All India Political Parties Meet: Discussing the need for police reforms in India.
- Standing Committee on External Affairs: Discussing India’s foreign policy during the Covid19 pandemic. Global response, India’s contribution, and a way forward.
- Standing Committee on Information Technology: Safeguarding citizens’ rights and prevention of misuse of social/online news media platforms with special emphasis on media trials.
- Crisis Segment Agenda: The Bangladesh Liberation War 1971
- Continuous crisis committee: Pakistan war cabinet
- Continuous crisis committee: Indian war cabinet
The registration fee is Rs.500/- per participant
In case of any queries or issues, feel free to reach out to:
- Jatin Goyal: 9582326423
- Tannusriya Tripathi: 7995077101