About the Adamas University
Adamas University is a private university located in Barrackpore-Barasat road near Barasat, West Bengal, India. It is the second private university to be established in West Bengal and came into existence via an official gazette notification in 2014.
About the event
Adamas University, School of Law and Justice is organising its 2nd Online Moot Court Competition on 3rd & 4th December 2021.
All students of law representing their respective law schools from India.
Virtual platform. The links of which would be shared with the participants. It is based out of Kolkata.
Registration deadline: Final Date of Registration: 20th November 2021
The registered teams shall submit soft copies of their memorials for both sides based on the Moot Problem by e-mail to [email protected] by 23.59 hours of 26th November 2021.
A delay of a day shall cause a penalty of .5 marks. The participating teams while submitting their memorials in MS-Word (with .doc or .docx extension) or pdf format via e-mail, must name their respective memorials as P for Petitioner or R for Respondent accompanied by the team code.
Say, for example, if a code for a particular team is 1, the MS-Word or pdf file for the Respondent should be named as ‘R1’ and the MS-Word or pdf file for the Petitioner should be named as ‘P1’. The memorials shall nowhere mention any particulars, for example, the names, contact numbers, email addresses, etc., of the participants.
The registration fee is Rs. 1500/- which must be paid through online mode and in favour of Adamas University. The fee payment must be made in the following bank account:
- Account Name: Adamas University
- Type of account: Current
- Account Number: 415620110000035
- IFSC Code: BKID0004156
- Name of Bank: Bank of India
- Branch Name: AIT Campus Branch
|Sl No.||Nature of Expense||Amount|
|1.||Winners of the Moot Court||20,000|
|3.||Best Mooter (to be decided based upon the performance at the Preliminary Rounds)||3,000|
|4.||Best Researcher (to be decided based upon the Researcher Aptitude Test to be conducted on||2,500|
All participants will receive E-certificates for their participation.
- Raising clarifications regarding Moot Problem by participants: 14.11.2021
- Final Clarifications regarding Moot Problem by organisers: 18.11.2021
- Registration of the teams: 20.11.2021
- Submission of memorials: 26.11.2021 Draw of lots for the AUSOLJ NMCC 01.12.2021
- Preliminary Round: 03.12.2021
- Quarter-Final Round: 03.12.2021
- Semi-Final Round: 04.12.2021
- Final Round: 04.12.2021
Shivam Pandey, Faculty Convenor: 7667429372
Shubhi Mack, Faculty Co-Convenor: 7003650171
- Shastrartha, by SVKM PGCL [Online Competitions]: Register by Jan 24
- Online LLM Mentorship Programme by IDIA Kerala and NUALS Kochi: Register Now!
- 2nd National Virtual Literary Fest by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad [Cash Prizes worth Rs 33K]: Register by Apr 5
- 4th National University of Juridical Sciences Mediation Competition: Apply by Jan 20
- Transforming India Initiative Reimagine Responsible Enterprises (TII RRE) Fellowship 2022 [Stipend Rs 20k/Month]: Apply by Jan 27