About Shivangi Prasad
Shivangi Prasad is a B.L.S.LL.B. Degree from Government Law College, Mumbai & Founder Partner of POSH at Work (www.poshatwork.com – a legal cum psychology firm assisting organizations in complying with the law against sexual harassment at workplace and related topics). Empanelled by Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of India since February, 2017. Assisting 300+ organizations currently with compliance such as formulating of anti-sexual harassment policies, structuring/restructuring of Internal Committees, providing solutions for creating healthier work environment, recommending unique initiatives for creating awareness among employees, addressing legal concerns that may arise from time to time, meeting management and IC members to discuss solutions and assisting in drafting other kinds of policies.
About the opportunity
Looking for Legal Interns for September.
If you are interested in laws such as POSH, POCSO, TPA etc., and are either in IV-V or II-III, please send your resume to [email protected].
Note: This will be an online Internship.
- Paid Internship Opportunities at Ministry of Women and Child Development [Stipend Rs. 10K]: Apply Now!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Emjoy: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Hula Global: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Universal Tribes: Apply now!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Lawpretation Legal: Apply by Oct 25