About the Niti Manthan
Niti Manthan is an initiative to motivate and inspire young students on various socio-legal themes and to guide them traverses the righteous path throughout the endeavour of their personal and professional lives outside the teachings of a traditional classroom. Having a direct interaction and the exchange of views with experienced professionals aims for the holistic growth of all young minds.
Niti Manthan currently functions in the areas of but not limited to, Summer Schools & Internships, Pro-Bono e-classes & Lecture Series, Young Leaders for Legal Literacy Program, Research Centres, Skill Building Workshops, Journal, Blogs etc.
About the Opportunity
Niti Manthan Centre for Environmental Law, Research and Action (CELRA) is looking for digital interns to undertake research, content creation, editing, and writing responsibilities and spreading awareness about environmental law and policymaking.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Undertaking research tasks to stay abreast with the latest developments in the field of environmental law and policy and news from India and around the world.
- Design and content creation
- Undertake Editorial tasks in the form of editing blogposts and fine-tuning content for social media updates and CELRA’s newsletter.
- Undertake tasks of content creation and writing
The volunteers upon completion of 6 weeks shall receive a certificate while also learning immensely and contributing their bit to spread awareness about environmental law and policymaking!
Students of diverse fields such as law, humanities, environmental sciences, creative fields, and journalism.
Skills and Experience Required
- Basic research skills and interest in environmental law and policy
- Experience in content creation and visual design and proficiency in handling design software such as Canva, Adobe, or other design software.
- Interest in research writing
- Create quality infographics, posters, and document designs to increase social media engagement.
- Ability to bring creative initiatives to increase CELRA’s impact on the env. policy and research arena.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
There are no charges involved at any stage. All the team members work as pro-bono researchers at CELRA, so no monetary transaction is involved at any stage.
July 10th, 2021
Prathiksha Chandrashekar: 9886970541 or visit: nitimanthan.in