About Deepak Joshi
Deepak Joshi is advocate dealing matters in GST, IBC, Direct Tax, Commercial Laws & White Collar Crime.
About the opportunity
This is a call for an internship opportunity for the month of November 2021.
The work includes drafting & research concerning commercial laws (IBC, Companies Act, etc.), tax laws (GST, Income Tax, etc.), civil laws (CPC, Contract Act, Arbitration, property disputes, etc.) and some bit of white collar crimes before the High Court, district courts, tribunals, etc.
The opportunity is open for 1 candidate at the moment. The candidate should be at least in the 4th/5th year of a 5 year law course or final year of a 3 year law course. The candidate should have a preliminary knowledge of basic commercial and/or civil laws/concepts & a zeal to learn/apply their mind. The opportunity entails work through virtual mode only.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CV along with published articles/research paper/writing sample on any subject (mandatory) to [email protected] before 28.10.2021. Only those emails will be considered which include “Internship – November 2021” in the subject line.
- Paid Internship Opportunity with Soumi Guha Thakurta: Apply now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at Think India’s VIDHI: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Omega Juris: Apply now!
- Paid Trainee Internship opportunity at Mind legal: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Delhi State Legal Services Authority: Apply by Dec 15