About the VS Legal Associates
Founded by Adv. Mamta Mishra and Adv. Sushma, VS Legal Associates is a well-established law firm that has engaged in diversified practice areas for two decades. Services include dispute resolution, corporate M&A and commercial advisory, project finance and infrastructure, banking, IBC, employment laws, real estate, industrial disputes, criminal litigation, commercial litigation, arbitration and outsourcing of legal services. The Firm is known for its expertise in pre-litigation strategies, to address potential or threatened disputes.
The Firm also has extensive experience in advising promoter families on family trusts, family offices, settlements and partitions and creating governance structures for smooth succession. The Firm is known for its strength in managing critical litigation matters in any part of the country, thanks to its unparalleled network. The Firm also has an international reach and national coverage through its association with various law firms based in the respective countries.
About the Internship Programme
It is a legal writing and drafting. The mode of internship is virtual. The interns shall be required to be active on email at all times for tasks & assignments. The interns should be able to contribute a minimum of 6 hours a day. It is not a paid internship.
30 days or 60 days (as per applicants choice), 6 working days a week.
- Students of law, economics, business, finance & journalism may apply.
- Must be in the second year of their course
- Must have strong legal & business writing skills.
- Must have prior experience in legal journalism.
- Strong research skills especially in business writing & commercial laws.
- Should have a prior experience of reviewing & editing documents & write ups.
- Law students should have access to legal databases like Manupatra or SCC online.
Procedure of selection
Upon reception of the resume, the applicant will be notified of the acknowledgement. Thereafter, he/she shall be assigned a research/write – up as a part of screening. The applicant shall be notified of the selection within one month. The selection or rejection is solely VSLA’s discretion.
Delhi, Orissa & Jharkhand
Email your CV & Cover via [email protected]