About the Course
The Internship and Placement Committee, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is organizing an online certificate course on fashion law. This course would revolve around IPR and Fashion law.
- Ms. Namrata would delve into the procedural aspects of Fashion Law, the crimes associated with it and redressal mechanisms.
- The course will be spread across 3 sessions over the course of 3 days.
- The sessions would be interactive and include discussion on important case laws and will be followed by a Q&A session.
About the Instructor
The instructor of the course is Ms. Namrata Pahwa. She is a practicing Advocate at the Delhi High Court. She has carved a niche for herself in Civil, Commercial Litigation, specializing in Intellectual Property, Information technology law, Competition Law and Legal Metrology matters.
Ms. Pahwa is an LLM graduate from National University of Singapore. She has worked alongside international firms and organizations, giving her a wider approach along with various start-ups and entrepreneurs.
The webinar can be attended by anyone who is interested in the topic and e-certificates shall be provided to the registered participant subject to the performance in the assignment, at the end of the three-day course.
Date of the webinar
24th and 26th August 2020
Timing of the session
4 PM to 5 PM IST (+5:30 GMT)
To register, click here and fill the form.
The session will be live-streamed on our YouTube channel:
E-mail ID: [email protected]
You might be also interested at:
- Webinar| by ILS Centre for Arbitration [Aug 20, 2-3:30 PM]: Free Registration
- Call for Papers| NLIU’s Literary E-Magazine Aawaaz: Submit by Sept 5
- Webinar| Basics of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements by SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law [Sep 3]
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
- Essay Writing Competition| by G.H. Raisoni Law College: Register by: Aug 28
- Call For Papers| Indian Journal of Law And Technology- Submit by Oct 31
- Essay Writing Competition | Amity Law School, Noida- Register by Sept 10
- Essay Writing Competition | By GNLU MUN: Register by Aug 20 (Prizes Worth 10K)
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.