About the ONGC Foundation
ONGC, as the nation’s pioneer Oil and Gas Company, has been making gigantic impact in India’s economy and society. Its contribution towards inclusive and sustainable growth has made a difference to the lives of many. With the vision of impacting and socially transforming the lives of the underprivileged, ONGC has created a trust, ONGC Foundation with the objective to undertake, augment and facilitate activities, initiatives and projects relating to corporate social responsibility.
ONGC Foundation and ONGC is working across many states in India, taking the development space to its peek by providing the excellence in philanthropy sector through its programme implementation in many social domains on education, health, skill development and livelihood, environment and social institution building and more. ONGC Foundation is driven to strengthen the relationship with the communities to help prioritize their needs by eliminating the vulnerabilities to its optimum. ONGC Foundation will continue to strive to work closely with its stakeholders and communities in its quest of nurturing responsible future.
About the Event
ONGC Foundation is organising two categories of online competition on Project Development and Essay writing under Swachhata Pakhwada 2021.
About the Swachhata Pakhwada
Cleanliness is an important quality of life. In fact, it is a habit which is often considered just next to godliness. Cleanliness is a habit not related to the wealth of a person, rather it is a habit which depicts the qualities a person is enriched with. To make the students aware of such a necessary quality of life, we have come up with online competitions for the students.
Outcome of Swachhata Pakhwada
These activities will make the students
- Understand about cleanliness and its advantages in our lives
- Also motivate them towards imbibing this quality in their everyday life as well.
- To think out of the box and to inculcate the idea in the most effective way.
- To innovate on different means and ways for clean environment.
- To gain application, analysis, and synthesis skills.
- All participants will be awarded a certificate of participation by the ONGC Foundation. Separate intimation will also be sent to each of the winner.
- Participants must submit their student Identity-Card. Submissions without documents will lead to rejection.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries received will be the subject matter of organizers and best entries will be released on our social media handle of ONGC Foundation.
- All decisions and results announced by the jury of this completion are final.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (India) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- We have the right to remove any entry we deem not suitable for the competition or is not following ONGC Foundation’s Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the contest, you retain the rights to your works while granting ONGC Foundation the unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, communicate, modify and display the works (in whole or in part) for any purpose without any fee or other form of compensation, and without further notification or permission.
For Project Development competition
- The winner of the competition: Rs. 10000/-
- First Runner Up of the competition: Rs. 7500/-
- Second Runner Up of the competition: Rs. 5000/-
- Consolation Prizes: Rs. 2000/- each (Up to three prizes)
For essay competition
- The winner of the competition: Rs. 25000/-
- First Runner Up of the competition: Rs. 15000/-
- Second Runner Up of the competition: Rs. 10,000/-
- Consolation Prizes: Rs. 5000/- each (Up to two prizes)
|Submission Start Date:||12th July 2021|
|Last Submission Date:||14th July 2021|
|Declaration of Results:||by 21st July 2021|
For any Query you may please write to [email protected]