About the Physical Research Laboratory
The Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) is a National Research Institute for space and allied sciences, supported mainly by Department of Space, Government of India. This research laboratory has ongoing research programmes in astronomy and astrophysics, atmospheric sciences and aeronomy, Earth sciences, Solar System studies and theoretical physics. It manages the Udaipur Solar Observatory and is located in Ahmedabad.
Known as the cradle of space sciences in India, the Physical Research Laboratory was founded on 11 November 1947 by Dr. Vikram Sarabhai. The laboratory had a modest beginning at his residence, with research on cosmic rays.
About the Programme
PRL (Physical Research Laboratory), a premier Scientific and Research Institute is a Unit of Department of Space Government of India, in Ahmedabad.
About the opportunity
The PRL is inviting applications from young, energetic, and dynamic candidates for a programme for Office Traineeship as a part of skill development.
The programme will be for 1 (one) year.
Number of Office Trainees Required: 18 (Eighteen)
- Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Management/Science/Law/Computer Applications (with at least 55% Marks) from a recognized University / Institute.
- Note: Engineers not eligible.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 25.06.2021, relaxation as per GOI (Government of India) rules.
Rs. 16,000 per month
- To apply for the program, Click here
- Applications are open between 11th June 2021 (10 AM) and 25th June 2021 (5 PM).
- Applications will be received online only.
- Applications received other than online shall be summarily rejected
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Format & Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference & should not be sent to us unless asked for. Candidates may note that the above position is purely temporary and does not lead to permanent absorption of the candidates in the Laboratory.
- The candidates will NOT be treated on par with regular employees of PRL and shall have no right to claim implicitly or explicitly for absorption or regularization.