The National Hybrid Marathon, Bolt is organized by School of Law, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru.
About The NMIMS University
NMIMS is the all-encompassing educational platform for diverse fields of career such as Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Commerce, Architecture, Law, Economics, Pharmacy, Aviation, Design, Performing Arts, Liberal Arts, Hospitality Management, Mathematical Science, Branding and Advertising, Agricultural Sciences and much more.
About the Marathon
The event is a National Level Hybrid Marathon. The Name of the event is Bolt. With running events and marathons cancelled due to the pandemic, this a big setback for all of us who love the adrenaline rush of lacing up our shoes and taking to the track.
Running further helps us keep fit and boosts immunity, which is very crucial at this time. Hence, we hope to reignite this fervour within the community by taking a step in the right direction.
- Under 25: Category: 5KM/10KM
- Open category (25 years and above as on 1st Jan 2021): Category: 5KM/10KM
- Please complete the registration process by filling out the registration form and attaching a screenshot of your payment transaction to confirm your registration.
- On the day of the event, participants have to record their run activity using any of the mobile apps like Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club, Fit Bit, Endomondo, Runkeeper, Samsung Fit, Adidas Runtastic.
- A form will be sent to your email prior to the event. The run data, a screenshot of your run data, images of the run (if possible) and other necessary details will have to be submitted.
- The form can be filled only between 10th April 04:00 pm to 11th April 11:59 pm. Sharing the data via email, any other channel, or post the given timing will not be considered.
- The run must be completed within the specified dates. Participants have to ensure to run the chosen distance, failing which the timing will be not considered.
- If you choose to run two distances, you will have to register twice and you will receive two emails and you have to upload the run data according to distance on the two separate links emailed to you.
- Participants will be deemed disqualified if the pace is considered irregular or beyond a certain limit during the run. In case of any form of cheating/manipulation, registration will be cancelled immediately with no refund.
- Interested candidates can register.
- Registration fee: Rs. 50
- The Event is scheduled from the 10th -11th April 2021. The deadline for registration is 9th April 2021.
- To register for Bolt, Click here
- Winner: Rs 2000/-
- Runner up: Rs. 1000/-
- Top 200 participants” gift coupons from our energy partner RiteBite Max Protein Nutrition Bars.
E-mail ID: [email protected] Mcdonald: +91 9566867122
Saaransh Shukla: +91 9174045045