About the IMS Law College Noida
IMS Law College, Noida which was established in 2004, is the first law college in Gautam Buddh Nagar to have introduced B.A.LL.B 5 year degree course. It is known for its academic excellence and value-based education.
About the Webinar
IMS Law College, Noida is organizing a national webinar on the topic ‘IPR Regime in India: A Critical Perspective’, scheduled to be held on September 30, 2021.
We are all aware that the text of the Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) is a masterpiece of ambiguity, couched in the language of diplomatic compromise, resulting in a verbal tight-rope walk, with prose remarkably elastic and capable of being stretched all the way to Geneva.” opined by M. Maran, Former Commerce and Industry Minister.
There are a number of intricacies involved in taking enforcement action against online copyright piracy apart from anti-IPR practices in relation to the tangible or intangible products transacted onsite. CIPAM is working closely with NIXI to combat piracy.
In domain, however, there are numerous other emerging challenges in the way of effective IPR regime in India which need to be critically analysed from all dimensions and tectonic shifts in all paradigms.
Keeping in view the above notion, this webinar is being organized to provide an insightful critical perspective to all the participants.
IPR Regime in India: A Critical Perspective
- Date: September 30, 2021
- Time: Time: 02:45 PM IST
- Platform: Zoom Meeting
Please join the WhatsApp group by clicking here, for updates on the webinar.
Zoom Meeting Details
Click here to join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 822 8735 9848
- Passcode: 192576
E-certificates to all the participants.
Register by September 29, 2021, by 11:59 PM.
Convener-Prof. Govind Prasad Goyal
WhatsApp number: +91-997-112-90128
- National Conference on Tribal Transition in India by HNLU: Submit Abstract by Oct 30
- Webinar on Cryptocurrency and Financial Technology Sector by SLS Hyderabad: Register by Oct 28
- RGNUL’s One-Day Online Lecture on How the Law and Legal System in India have Failed to Deliver Justice [Oct 25, 3 PM]: Register Now!
- 2-Day International Seminar by GH Raisoni Law College [Oct 23-24]: Papers Invited!
- Free Webinar on Privacy as a Constitutional Tort by Mahindra University: Register Now!