About School of Law, ITM University, Gwalior
“ITM University-Gwalior” is established by the Act of State Legislature, M.P. and is notified in the Official Gazette (extra-ordinary) of the State Government after having received the assent of His Excellency Governor of M.P. who will be the Visitor of ITM University. “ITM University-Gwalior” is sponsored by Samata Lok Sansthan, a registered charitable Trust.
School of Law, ITM University is an institution recognized by the UGC and Bar Council of India. It is established with the objective of providing high quality education in the legal domain. School of Law, ITM University aspires to be recognized as a principal Centre of excellence in law.
About the Seminar
School of Law, ITM University Gwalior is organizing a National Seminar on ‘Women and Law: Concerns, Challenges and Future’ on 31 March 2023. We invite students, research scholars, academicians and professionals to the seminar. The seminar will host researchers and academicians from across the country and promises an excellent platform for students, researchers, academicians and professionals to network within their community and related disciplines. We look forward to welcoming you to ITM University Gwalior.
Sub Themes for the National Seminar
The sub-themes of the National Seminar are only indicative and not exhaustive. We invite and encourage papers from other allied areas relating to the main theme.
- Women and security
- Personal laws
- Technology and Cyber security
- Health Laws & Reproductive rights
- Work Place Safety for Women
- Right to privacy
- Criminal Laws
- Women in Media
- Women and Labor Laws
Call for Papers
Research Papers are invited from academicians, research scholars and students on the topics related to the above theme/sub themes.
Authors of the papers will be given an opportunity to present their papers during sessions on the day of the Seminar.
- Abstract and Full Paper submissions: Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size 10, spacing 1 (Endnotes are not permitted).
- Footnoting style: The footnoting style of Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Margins: 1 Inch on all sides
- Word limit (Abstract): 150 – 250 words
- Abstract must be accompanied with the name, designation and contact details of Author and co-author
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- Word limit (Full Paper): 2500 – 3500 words exclusive of Footnotes
- The abstract and full paper must be submitted in Microsoft Office Word Document.
- Co-authorship: up to two authors.
- For Hindi:
- Font: Kruti Dev 010
- Font Size: 14
- Spacing: 2
- Send your abstract and full paper to: [email protected]
Deadline for Abstract Submission 20 March 2023
Communication of Acceptance
Deadline for Registration 22 March 2023
Deadline for Paper Submission 25 March 2023
Date of the Seminar 31 March 2023
Venue: School of Law, Ramanujan Block, Sithouli Campus, ITM University, Gwalior
- For Students: Rs. 200/-
- For Research Scholars: Rs.400/-
- For Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 600/-
Note: 1. Rs. 200 extra for co-author
2. Registration charges do not include food and accommodation.
Contact No.: 8839180914, 9584016650
Official notification is here.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.