About the Canon Sphere
Canon Sphere is an ecosystem of varied people holding onto the same mission of bringing a change in the law ecosystem where there is more discussion & deliberation by the people & for the people. A safe space for opening up new ideas and constructive criticism full of positive possibilities and emptied of the old age societal norms.
Our vision is to build an organizational pattern of positivity and a constructive work environment by creating an alternative institution looking out for the people who want to talk about what is there to change.
About the Quiz Competition
The major objective behind organising such a Quiz Competition is to give students the opportunity to demonstrate their thinking and knowledge in a well-connected and compact manner.
All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate i.e. 3 years/ 5 years law programs conducted by any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- All Participants will get a certificate of participation.
- Top 3 participants will get certificates for merit.
Rules and Regulations for Quiz
1. Participation in the quiz is free and open to all law students.
2. The quiz will be conducted on 18/02/2023and will be available from 7PM to 7:45PM IST.
3. Quiz will based on “Public International Law “and will be conducted by way of ‘Google Form’.
4. The Link of Quiz will be only shared on Telegram Channel of Canon Sphere. It will not be shared on any other medium.
5. All the participants will be provided their certificates within 2 weeks from the Date of quiz.
6. Participation in the quiz implies that participants accept these rules. Non-compliance with the rules results in the automatic cancellation of the participation in the quiz.
- Opening of Registration: 07/02/2023
- Last date of Registration: 17/02/2023
- Declaration of Results: 19/02/2023
- There is no registration Fees for the quiz.
- Participants will be sent a confirmation email and they will be required to join the telegram group in which the link of the quiz will be shared on 18/02/2023 at 7PM.
For any queries, please email us at [email protected] or contact the following
- Ms. Shalini Kaushal – +917668917516
- Ms. Ritika Tejpal– +91 8968477656
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.