National Moot Court Competition at Career Point University, School of Legal Studies and Governance: Register by Sep 22
About the Career Point University, School of Legal Studies and Governance
The University is backed by a highly committed Career Point group; Kota (Raj.). The CP group has a legacy of 23 years in the field of education. It started its journey in May 1993 at Kota to impart “Quality Education and training”. The group is supporting 02 universities, 01 engineering college, 05 schools (Basic Education), coaching/training institutes and companies.
Career Point University follows the world’s best IIT-Education system to support every student to realize their potential with the experiential approach in the academics. Thousand of young students, from as many as 18 states of our country, have already made Career Point University as their first choice for their higher education to give thrust to their career. University offers personal approach to address every student’s need.
About the opportunity
Career Point University, School of Legal Studies and Governance is organising its 2nd National Moot Court Competition on 29th and 30th September 2021.
The language of the Competition shall be English.
Students pursuing 3 years/5 years undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
- The team composition, for the competition, shall comprise of three members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one Researcher).
- The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker in case of illness or any unforeseen event, but the permission of the Moot Court Convener in such case shall be mandatory.
Code of Conduct
- Participating teams shall not disclose name and/or identity of their University/ Schools/ Faculties/ Institute to other participating teams before the valedictory session.
- Each team shall be assigned alpha numerical codes for the competition and the same shall be the sole source of identity of the respective teams throughout the competition.
- The participating team members shall refrain from wearing, using or carrying any object or articles such as bags/files/folders/badges/blazers/pins or any other material(s) revealing the identity of participating University/ Schools/ Faculties/ Institute.
- Intake/use/mere possession of any prohibited substance (like cigarette/alcohol/narcotic substance) is strictly prohibited during the stay throughout the competition, non-compliance with which may lead to immediate disqualification.
The participants shall adhere to the following dress code when present in any courtroom during the Competition:
- Girls: White salwar and kurta or white shirt and black trousers along with black coat and black shoes.
- Boys: White shirt, black trousers and black tie along with black coat and black shoes.
Note: The participating teams shall also adhere to the above-mentioned dress code while attending the inaugural and valedictory ceremonies of the Competition.
Note: participants coming to participate in the competition from other states (Outside Himachal Pradesh) will have to carry and produce a certificate showing a negative Corona report (RTPCR) or FULL VACCINATION report.
The last date for registration is Sep 22, 2021
Scanned Copies of duly filled Registration Form signed by the head of the participating University/Schools/Department/Institute along with a scanned copy of online payment transaction record for Rs. 1500/- shall be sent to [email protected]
Mode of Payment
The participation fee is payable by the participants through Online Payment (NEFT/IMPS) (Kindly keep the copy of the transaction safely and forward the same with the registration form which should reach us before Sep 22, 2021).
Particulars: Bank Details
- Amount of Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs. 1500/-
- Name of Payee: Chairman Conferences, Career Point University, Hamirpur (HP)
- Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank
- Bank Branch: Kharwar
- Bank Account Number: 2993000101041956
- IFS Code: PUNB0299300
- Parveen Thakur: 7580088420
- Ms. Rajni: 8278814381
For more moot court competitions, Click here
- Debate Competition at Rajasthan School of Law for Women: Register by May 30
- Open Mic Extravaganza by WICCI [No Fees, 11th June]: Apply by June 9
- Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee National Youth Parliament by K. R. Mangalam University: Register by May 28
- Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai’s Corporate Law Summit: Register by May 9
- Corporate Law Summit Expert Insights and Analysis by MNLU: Register by May 9
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 22,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Follow us on Instagram (Click Here) for amazing legal content.