About Amity Law School Lucknow Campus
Amity Law School Lucknow Campus (ALS-L) is a constituent unit of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh & it was established in the year 2007 with the sole objective to impart research & innovation-driven education in the region.
Amity Law School of Amity University Lucknow Campus is currently headed by Prof. (Dr.) J.P. Yadav. The Law School has successfully organized various events from time to time around the year like International and National Seminars, Law Fests and Carnivals, Workshops, National Quizzes, National & Intra Moot Court Competition and National Faculty Development Programmes to name a few.
About the event
National Moot Court Competition organized by Amity Law School, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus promises once again to unite some of the finest and brightest law student in India. Since its inception in the year 2007, this competition has grown to become one of the most highly regarded events of its kind in India. The recorded footfall of the competition across the Nation has made the competition ‘s impact widespread in all regions of the country.
Who can participate?
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bona fide on a regular basis in an undergraduate law course (3 years/5 years) conducted by any recognized College/ Institution/ University.
- A recognized College/Institution/University is entitled to send a maximum of 3 teams to the competition.
- Each team shall comprise a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a team comprising of two members, both members shall be designated as Orators. In a team comprising three members, two members shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as a Researcher.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution. However, the speakers can disclose their names only to the bench during the oral arguments.
- No additional member or team coach is allowed to accompany the team.
- 12th January 2023 Release of moot proposition
- 20th February 2023 Last date of provisional registration
- 12th March 2023 (23:59 Hrs) Last date for submitting the softcopy of the memorial
- 23rd March 2023 (23:59 Hrs) Last date for submitting the hardcopy of the memorial
- 23rd March 2023 Inaugural function, Orientation of participants, Researchers’ test, Memorial exchange and draw of lots
- 24th March, 2023 Preliminary rounds
- 25th March, 2023 Quarter-Final, Semi-Final Rounds & Final Round
Method of registration
- The Participants Shall register themselves and pay the fees for the competition using this link.
- The teams may also register through the registration link available on the Official Website and by paying the registration fee as provided. Each Team shall complete such registration by 20th February, 2023. (11:59 P.M. IST).
- The link for the website is here.
- REGISTRATION FEE is Rs. 4,500/- + GST Only.
- Registration fee will be NON-REFUNDABLE in case of non-participation after registration.
- Accommodation shall be provided to all teams by the organizers from the evening (17:00 hrs IST) of 22nd March 2023 till the evening of 25th March 2023(19:00 hrs IST).
- The participants must abide by the rules and regulations observed in the campus and the hostel, non-compliance with which may lead to disqualification.
- Teams should send their travel plan, as and when asked by the organizing committee as soft copy
For any query contact: [email protected]
For official notification, click here.