About Law College, Uttaranchal University
Law College, Dehradun is a flagship institution of Uttaranchal University under the aegis of Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies and Research. It was established in the year 2002 as the first independent Law College of Uttarakhand.
About the Competition
Law College, Dehradun is organizing a National Elocution Competition under the aegis of Vasundhara- The Green Society (An initiative of Uttaranchal University to create awareness and increase the consciousness & knowledge about the environmental issues) scheduled to be held from October 23rd to 26th.
Animal Slaughter: Carnage Of Sensual Mortals
Registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Winner: Cash prize of Rs. 1000/-
- 1st and 2nd Runner-Up: Certificate of Merit
- All Participants: Certificate of Participation
- Commencement of Registration: October 7, 2020
- Last Date for Registration: October 22, 2020
- Competition Date(s): October 23-26, 2020
- Date of Announcement of Results: November 5, 2020
You might be also interested at:
- Essay Competition| by NLSIU’s Law & Technology Society: Register by Oct 15 [Cash Prizes- Rs 1 Lakh]
- Online Internship Opportunity @PRS India [November & December]: Applications Open!
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Virtual Conference on Recent Trends in Mediation: Submit by Oct 15
- Public Policy Making Competition| by Yogya-Empowering Society:Register by Oct 20 [Free Registration]