About The Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a pioneer legal institution of India, established in 1921. The Law Faculty was separated from main Campus and shifted to the new Campus having a self-contained unit to provide all infrastructural facilities.
The competition is open for all the students pan India.
Fee for the competition is 50 rupees single authorship and 75 rupees co-authorship.
Google pay/UPI/Bhim: 6307745060 (Attach the screenshot of the payment to the form).
After registration join the WhatsApp group through the link provided in the form.
- All the entries must be typewritten. No scanned or handwritten submission will be accepted.
- The word limit of the article should strictly be between 1200-1500 words.
- The article shall be written in English only.
Guidelines for the article are as follows:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 14 for titles, 12 for the content and 10 for footnotes/citation.
- Alignment: Justified
- Citation Method: The Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Nepotism: Relationships in the workplace are often positive
- US elections 2020
- Web series to television crossover: an online revolution?
- Doubling of Farmers’ Income by 2022: How can India achieve this?
- Sexual Harassment Vis-A-Vis Work from Home
- All entries shall be submitted online at [email protected]
- The subject shall consist of full name of participant (space) topic of article.
- The Submission Deadline is 9th January 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- All articles submitted after the due deadline will not be accepted.
- Plagiarism is 10% allowed and will be monitored by smallseotools.com.
- The article will be evaluated based on Grammar. Understanding of the topic, Expression, Research, and Coherence.
- It is a single round event.
- Participants can participate in both the categories by paying separately.
- In case of any dispute the last decision shall lie with the committee. Decision of the organizing committee will be binding.
- Prizes will be given to winners and e-certificates to all participants.
Swagta Nath: 8009090857
Anubhav Kumar: 8318544346
Gyanendra Mani Tripathi: 9839505549