About the PIMR
Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore is a well established premier Law School of Madhya Pradesh that enjoys autonomous status conferred by UGC. The Institute has also been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Centre (NAAC) and has received NAAC ‘A’ Grade Accreditation by UGC in 2009 and further reaccredited with Grade “A” in 2014. Our Law programs have been approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 2015.
About the Journal
The Journal of Law and Ethics is the flagship journal of the Department of Law, PIMR, Indore, which aims to provide a platform for researchers in the legal field to share their innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines. The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, doctoral students, and research scholars.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words. Up to 4 keywords must also be provided.
- Submissions on any contemporary legal issues will be accepted.
- The contributions submitted for publication in the journal must neither have been previously published nor currently, be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The manuscript’s the first page only must contain the name of the author(s) or his/her institutional affiliation or any other information, professional information, contact details, and any other relevant information.
- Research paper: 3000 words and above (excluding Footnotes)
- Article: 1500-3000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000-2000 words
Formatting and Citation Style
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors and should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The manuscript body must be in the font ‘Times New Roman,’ font-size 12, line spacing 1.5, and the text should be justified.
- All footnotes must be in Font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1, and justified.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (19th Edition)’.
- Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
The deadline for submitting is 31st January 2021.
All submissions shall only be made to [email protected]
For any queries, write to us at [email protected] or contact:
Ms. Ritupriya Gurtoo: Assistant Professor
Email: [email protected]
Ms. Samraddhi Sohani: Student Convener
Phone Number: +91 8770320164