About the Online Moot Court Competition
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai [MNLU] is organising the Nani A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court Virtual Competition, 2021 jointly with the All India Federation of Tax Practitioners and Goods and Services Tax Practitioners Association of Maharashtra.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate of Law, i.e., 3 years/5 years from any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- Each college/university shall be allowed to register only one team in the competition.
- Each team shall comprise of three members, where two of the members are speakers and one member is the researcher.
The teams are required to confirm their registration by mailing the google form receipt by 15th October 2021 (6:00 PM IST).
A mail should be sent to [email protected] for registration.
Any change in the composition of the team will not be entertained once the memorials have been submitted, except in cases of medical emergencies.
For any queries, please contact the following:
- Diya Dutta (Convenor, MCS): +91 8800765832
- Karina Katrak (Associate Convenor, MCS): +91 9920098080
- Vaishnavi Sharma (Associate Convenor, MCS): +91 7738471919
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
To register for the event, click here.
- Online Internship Opportunity at Enhelion’s Student Volunteering programme: Apply by Oct 30
- LawBhoomi’s Whatsapp updates
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Hamari Pahchan NGO [Stipend Rs 2,000-5,000]: Applications Open!
- Call for Articles for LawBhoomi’s Blog [No Publication Fee]
- Online National Essay Writing Competition by SLS, Nagpur: No Fees, Submit by Nov 2