About the Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Established in 2003, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur is one of the leading law schools in the country. In a short span of time, HNLU has carved out a niche in the realm of legal education across India and the legacy is soaring towards newer heights day by day. Named after the great legal luminary Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah, the Unversity was established by the Government of Chhattisgarh under the Hidayatullah National University of Law, Chhattisgarh, Act (Act. No. 10 of 2003). HNLU has been ranked 5th in India Today’s 2021 rankings of the top law colleges in India and 51-100 globally in the Crisis Management category by the World’s Universities with Real Impact Rankings 2021. Hon’ble Mr Justice Prashant Kumar Mishra, Acting Chief Justice, High Court of Chhattisgarh is the Chancellor, Prof. (Dr.) V.C. Vivekanandan is the Vice-Chancellor and Prof. (Dr.) Uday Shankar is the Registrar of the University.
About the webinar
HNLU is going to organize a webinar series on Mediation from SEPTEMBER 2021 to DECEMBER 2021. This webinar series will try to improve the skills of conducting mediation to the mediation professionals and will be useful as an advocacy programme to the law students in the State of Chhattisgarh and across the nation. Our aim is to achieve a high standard practice of mediation to resolve complex disputes like property, family, civil and commercial. The entire webinar series is divided into four sessions and our experts will come from a variety of backgrounds and include professionals from different walks of life, academician, legal practitioners, and Judges.
Participant can be from inside or outside of the University.
• HNLU students across all Batches, and Faculties.
• Undergraduate and postgraduate law students, research scholars, Advocates and ADR enthusiasts .
• Professionals practicing ADR.
Certificates will be provided to all Participants
For any queries, please contact Program Coordinators:
Mr. V Suryanarayana Raju
Assistant Professor (Law)
- Hidayatullah National Law University’s International Conference on Rights of Nature for Sustainable Development: Register by May 31
- Gujarat National Law University’s 13th Asian Criminology Conference: Register by May 20
- FREE Bootcamp on NCA exam for Indian lawyers and law students who want to practice in Canada – How to prepare? [May 14-16]: Enrol Now!
- FREE Webinar on How to clear Judiciary exam in First Attempt by JKILS Law Institute: Register by May 12
- Campus Law Centre, Delhi University’s Abhigyaan Lecture series [May 5]