About the DES Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune
DES’s Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College has entered its 15th year, keeping pace with the social change and answering responsibly, all the demands of any complex and intricate global legal setup.
About the Annual lecture series
On commemorate India’s freedom struggle on this 75th year of Independence, DES Shri Navalmal Firodia is inaugurating an Annual lecture Series, “Swatantryaveer Savarkar Smruti Abhinav Bharat Vyaspeeth” to fulfil the idea of our freedom fighter V.D. Savarkar where he vocalized the need for public opinion to raise awareness about an important national issue, on August 20th, 2021 at 10.30 AM at the auspicious hands of Shri. Jagdeep Dhankhar, Honorable Governor, West Bengal.
The inaugural session will be followed by a lecture series from 21st August – 25th August, which will try to touch upon the contemporary issues of national importance which prevails in our society.
- Good Governance and Indian Value System
- Uniform Civil Code: Challenge or Solution?
- India’s Economic Story since 1947: An Overview
- Foreign Policy of India: Learnings from the past and Vision for the Future
Link and time will be provided upon registration.
For further information or queries, please feel free to reach out the Faculty coordinators:
- Dr. Archana Lahoti: (+91) 98811 42612
- Dr. Ganga Reshmi: (+91) 97679 01221
- Asst. Prof. Pooja Baghel: (+91) 967333 5372