About the College
Rayat College of Law or RCL is a private law school situated at Rayat Bahra Ropar Campus, Railmajra in Rupnagar in the Indian state of Punjab. It offers 5-year Integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.Com LL.B. courses approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi, and affiliated to Punjab University.
About the Competition
Rayat College of Law, Ropar, Punjab is pleased to announce and invite you to participate in the Judgement Writing Competition 2020 being held on 12th July 2020.
The objective of the competition is to enhance the skills of the students and to give them a simulated experience. The Competition also aims to improve the competitive spirit in an innovative process of mind and deal with learning aspects of legal education.
Both 3 Year LLB and 5 Year LLB Integrated Course Students can participate.
Interested candidates can apply through this page.
Registration fees is Rs. 50.
Participants can pay through the following ways:
- Paytm Wallet: Number is 9050859823
- BHIM UPI ID: [email protected]
- Google Pay: [email protected]
- UPI ID: 7814487813
- Time Limit: 3 hours + 30 minutes extra.
- After the Registration and Confirmation, the participants shall be provided with Codes.
- The Proposition shall be provided at 11:00 am on 12th July 2020.
- The write-up should of Min: 2500 to Max: 3000 words excluding footnotes.
- After 2:30 pm no submission will be considered and it will be Disqualified straight away.
- The write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be an original work of the participants if we find so that Entry will be disqualified.
- The participant may either follow Bluebook 19th edition or ILI footnoting style. (Mixing of both footnoting styles is not allowed)
The submission shall be made in PDF Format on rclcompetitions[at]gmail.com.
Submission of the Proposition can be done in two ways:
- Simply write down the Proposition and send the Scanned Copies
- By using MS Word: Font Size: 14; Font: Times New Roman
- Cash prize and certificates shall be awarded [Cash prize will be entirely dependent on the number of participation.].
- All the participants will get a Certificate for Participation.
- The top 5 writeups shall be provided with Certificates of Appreciation.
- The Winners will be provided with a Merit Certificate.
- Email ID: [email protected] with the subject “Queries- Judgement Writing”
- Mr.Ajitabh Mishra (Asst. Professor): (+91) 95018 80526
- Arya Sinha: (+91) 8360224895
- Mallika: (+91) 9877536079
You might be interested at:
- Internship and Campus Ambassador Opportunity at Juscholars
- Free Quizzing at Juscholars: ‘Quiz for Fun’ or ‘Quiz to Win and Grab Rewards’! (No Registration Fee)
- Virtual Moot Court Competition at MIT-World Peace University [Aug 8-9]: Register by July 14
- 1st National Virtual Moot Court Competition by SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law: Register by July 20