About National Law University Delhi
National Law University, Delhi (NLUD) is one of the National Law Universities in India, situated in Sector-14 of Dwarka, Delhi. It offers courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. As one of the national law schools in India, NLUD is built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India. The National Law University Act, 2007, provides for the Chief Justice of India to be the university’s visitor and the Chief Justice of the High Court of Delhi to function as the university’s chancellor, and its vice-chancellor to function as the chief administrator.
About Journal of National Law University Delhi
Journal of National Law University Delhi is the flagship journal of National Law University Delhi. The Journal of National Law University Delhi is a general, double-blind peer-reviewed journal that publishes original articles in all branches of law, along with separate sections devoted to recent developments in the legislative, judicial, and policy fields, case comments, and book reviews.
The journal also seeks to provide a platform for engaging in multi-disciplinary and critical legal discussions on themes of law, society, and justice. They encourage academics in law and cognate disciplines to contribute to the Journal by revisiting and reimagining the boundaries of law through innovations in method and form.
About the Opportunity
The Journal of NLUD is inviting original & unpublished articles, case notes & comments, and book reviews for publication in its upcoming issue (Vol. 10, 2023-24).
- They encourage academics in law and cognate disciplines to contribute to the journal.
- JNLUD is currently unable to accept submissions from students pursuing undergraduate or post-graduate studies. However, submissions from research scholars including doctoral scholars would be considered.
- Articles are typically of around 6000-8000 words including footnotes.
- Notes and comments are short pieces less than 5000 words.
- Book reviews are generally around 2500 words.
- Journal of National Law University, Delhi adheres to the OSCOLA citation style.
- Please submit your manuscript in MS Word document format only.
- Relevant details of the author and their affiliation would be captured only through a Google Form. The submission, therefore, should not contain any reference to the identity of the author in order to enable anonymous screening and peer review.
- Each submission (except Book Review) should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and five keywords.
- Please ensure no names are included on the first page of the submission document.
- Figures should be high quality (1200 dpi for line art, 600 dpi for grayscale, and 300 dpi for color, at the correct size). Figures should be supplied in one of our preferred file formats:
EPS, PS, JPEG, TIFF, or Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX) files are acceptable for figures that have been drawn in Word.
- There are no submission fees, publication fees, or page charges for this journal
- Opening Date of submissions: November 16, 2023
- Closing Date of submissions: February 15, 2024
Should you have any queries, please email us at [email protected].
For more details refer brochure.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.