About the Ministry of Textiles
The Ministry of Textiles is an Indian government national agency responsible for the formulation of policy, planning, development, export promotion, and regulation of the textile industry in India. This includes all-natural, artificial, and cellulosic fibers that go into the making of textiles, clothing, and Handicrafts.
The current Minister of Textiles is Smriti Irani.
About the Opportunity
The Ministry of Textiles is looking to hire young, talented, and dynamic Young Professionals (YPs) for the PSU Section in the Ministry.
Number of Vacancies
- Young Professionals (YP) shall be responsible for drafting proposals, exploring existing policies, laws, rules and regulations, and suggest a course of action.
- YPs shall be required to provide high-quality inputs w.r.t Legal Cases of PSUs namely NTC, BIC, HHEC & CCIC
- Preparation of Para wise remarks on the writ petitions
- Preparation of reports on the legal cases
- Examining the legal implications of various proposal
- Examining the reports and legal surveys of the PSUs
- Providing high-quality inputs on the legal surveys
- Examining the forensic audit reports and providing high-quality inputs on the same
- Integration of data and information available with associate offices of M/o Textiles, coordinating with different divisions of M/o Textiles and various other Ministries/ Departments
- Supporting M/o Textiles through secondary research work in matters related to PSU Section, Inter-ministerial queries, or any other task assigned by PSU Division of Ministry of Textiles.
Period of Engagement
Initially for a period of 1 (one) year
Qualification and Experience Required
- Law graduate or MBA from a recognized university
- Experience in Company Law/Corporate Law/Corporate Administration
- Masters in law (L.L.M)
- Proficient in computer knowledge (MS word, access, excel, PowerPoint etc
- Experience: 1 year preferably in Government Sector
Candidates should be below 32 years of age as of the date of publishing of the advertisement.
Rs 60,000/- per month
Eligible Candidates are required to send scanned copies of the completed application form along with self-attested documents (as required) at [email protected] and [email protected]. The subject line of the mail should be as follows: “Application for Young Professional (YP) at MoT: [insert your name]”
Please Note: Applications received in response to the earlier advertisement dated 8th February 2021 are required to apply again in response to this advertisement as per revised eligibility criteria.
Please refer to the official notification for the application proforma.
30th May 2021 till 5:30 PM
Any application received after the due date/ time shall be summarily rejected.YP_Adv_PSU_Section_04052021