About the Organisation
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. It is located in Kochi.
Applications are invited from qualified Indian Citizens for temporary appointment as Research Assistant in the High Court of Kerala. The appointment will be for a period of two years only.
Number of Vacancies
High Ct Rd, Marine Drive, Kochi, Kerala 682031
- Graduation in Law.
- Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply.
- Applications of final year/semester law students will be considered only on production of the final year mark list and percentage certificate within 45 days from the date of closure of Step II process (Refer clause 14(c)).
9th October 2020.
Rs. 30,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of applications by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step-II process.
You might be also interested at:
- Call For Papers| Indian Journal of Law And Technology- Submit by Oct 31
- Essay Writing Competition | Amity Law School, Noida- Register by Sept 10
- Webinar Series | On The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 Rules and Regulations by NLS [Aug 21-26]
- Drafting Workshop-cum-Competition | by Asian Law College: Register by: Aug 16 (Prizes worth 2.2K+)
- Essay Writing Competition | By GNLU MUN: Register by Aug 20 (Prizes Worth 10K)
- NLIU’s International Law School Negotiation Tournament (Prizes Worth Rs 1 Lakh):Register by Sept 17
- Free Quizzing at Lawnomy | Register by Aug 18 | Prizes Worth Rs 6100
- Call for Papers for Juscholars Journal (Volume 1, Issue 7): Submit by Aug 18