About the Livspace
Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omni-channel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfilment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organised a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted and predictable experience.
About the opportunity
Livspace, Bangalore is looking to hire a legal professional with 1-2 years of experience working as an in-house legal counsel or as a practicing lawyer of one of the High Courts (preferably Karnataka) with first-hand experience in corporate litigation including recovery of dues matters. Candidates having experience in handling police complaints will be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Drafting of/responding to legal notice to customers and suppliers.
– Assisting in legal proceedings, or arbitration to enable time and cost effective recovery of dues from the customers and suppliers.
– Liasoning with external counsels and devising litigation management strategy to mitigate risk.
– Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various contracts entered into by the Company on a day to day basis with various stakeholders, policies and standard operating processes relating to, amongst others, manufacturing, procurement, logistics, services, marketing, advertising, IT, real estate.
Interested professionals may share their resume to legal[at]livspace[dot]com for a detailed discussion.
- VACANCY | Law-Contracts Drafting and Abstracting Associate at Ernst & Young: Apply Now!
- Call for Research Fellows- Legal Design and Regulation at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy (Students can apply): Apply by July 15
- VACANCY | Paralegal at Sujata Chaudhri IP Attorneys: Apply now!
- VACANCY | Associate at Verum Legal: Apply by July 4
- Get Sample Resume / CV for FREE!