About the Haryana Public Service Commission
Haryana Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPSC is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Haryana, responsible for conducting Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations to select the eligible candidates for various civil services and departmental posts.
About the opportunity
The HPSC is inviting applications from Law graduates, enrolled as Advocates with the Bar Council, for the post of Civil Judge in the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC).
Number of Vacancies
256 posts (239 actual vacancies+17 anticipated vacancies)
- The applying candidate must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Candidate should not be less than 2l years and not more than 42 years as on February 15, 2021.
- The reservation of posts of different categories is governed by the instructions of state Government of Haryana as issued from time to time.
Rs.1000/- for the following candidates:
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of ‘Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Rs. 250/- for the following candidates:
- For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.
- For Male and Female candidates of SC/BC-A&B/ESM categories of Haryana only.
- For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
NIL for the following candidates:
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.
- Before filling up the Online Application Form, the applicant must go through the detailed advertisement
available on the Commission’s website.
- Please proceed to fill the online application only if you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post in the detailed Advertisement. Otherwise, the application shall be outrightly rejected.
- The applicants are advised to fill in their particulars in the Online Application carefully
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website only. No other means/mode of submission will be accepted.
- The personal e-mail ID and mobile no. should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before
applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- The candidate will have to upload the scanned copy of: –
- His/her recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80-200 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format).
- His/her recent scanned signature (maximum of 50-200 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format).
Personal details (Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB).
- Valid and active Email ID
- Valid and active Mobile number for receiving SMSs
- Educational qualifications details with the percentage of the marks obtained
- Scanned photo and signature
- A facility to take a printout of the Application Form and Fee Slip
- Online Payment facility (Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card)
The selection of suitable candidates for appointment in HCS (Judicial Branch) will be made by holding an examination. The examination shall be conducted in three stages namely:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination