About the Boston Consulting Group
Boston Consulting Group is an American management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm is the second-largest consulting firm by revenue and one of the most prestigious in the world. BCG has been recognized by Consulting Magazine as the Best Consulting firm to work for.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963.
About the Opportunity
The BCG is looking to hire an experienced lawyer for the job role of Assistant Legal Counsel, to work in BCG’s office in Delhi.
The lawyer will support the administration of contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client requirements. The duties of the lawyer will focus on the review and negotiation of agreements with BCG’s clients, suppliers, subcontractors, including nondisclosure agreements, data processing agreement and other agreements central to the commercial operations of BCG.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement BCG contracting policies and processes
- Reviewing and negotiating of contracts and documents related to non-disclosure, non-reliance, data processing (under data privacy enactments), procurement aligned with the company’s processes and ensuring compliance with federal, state, legal, and organizational requirements
- Extend legal support to internal business team in curation to knowledge process
- Review, edit and process contracts under direction of senior team members
- Identify risks and issues; suggest alternative solutions
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract summaries, status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Provide timely reports on contract metrics and complex legal issues
- Work closely with legal team to resolve or support resolution of complex legal issues
- Supporting the legal team with its contract management processes using various tools including AI
Basic Requirements: LL.B. / B.A. LL.B. / LL.M.
Work Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years experience in contracts management with experience in international contracting and varied contractual arrangements
- Must have a good understanding of commercial contracting terms, conditions/practices and legal implications.
- Must have strong ability to organize assigned workload and multitask to deliver service at required service levels meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
Computer Skills: Must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Language Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Flexibility to support the team to cater to a diverse, international set of stakeholders.
- Willingness to be flexible with regard to office timings