About Internship Opportunity at Human Rights Law Network [HRLN]
HRLN’s internship programme is a challenging and interesting experience for those committed to human rights and social justice in India. We offer an exciting opportunity to participate in movements for social change and welcome people from all fields to contribute to our initiatives. Interns and volunteers are an integral part of our dynamic team and we greatly value their efforts, creativity and contributions.
A minimum commitment of three months for international interns and one month for national interns who will work with an advocate or a social worker. Interns are expected to show professionalism while performing their tasks and produce a report at the end of their assignment.
Interns will build their capacity
– In conducting research related to HRLN’s initiatives
– In drafting public interest petitions
– In conducting fact-finding missions,
– In writing articles and publications for the website
– In organizing workshops and conferences and such-like.
They might also be required to travel to other parts of India to conduct fact finding and research on human rights issues.
Applications must be submitted before three months thereafter (January for April, February for May, March for June, and so on.) You can also apply in earlier.
How to Apply
If you are interested to undertake an internship programme, please send your application form, a recommendation letter, writing sample and CV to [email protected] with a title in the subject line of your email: ‘Internship at SLIC: (mention month)’.
Download Application Form
Click here to download the Application Form
For more information on HRLN Internship, view our FAQ’s.
576, Masjid Road, Jungpura
New Delhi – 110014
Email: [email protected]
- Online Internship Opportunity at S. Bhambri & Associate: Apply by Oct 20
- Internship Opportunity at Intellect Juris Law Offices: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Rujuta Phadke Intellectual Property: Apply now!
- Work Opportunity at Invesco Ltd.: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Linklaters: Apply now!