About the Thukral Law Associates
Thukral Law Associates partners with more than 140 law firms around the globe and have been extensively providing legal services and advisory directly to international clients from more than 22 countries. Thukral Law Associates enjoys the distinction of being one of those firms which have a full legal service presence in almost all major cities of India through its associate offices, which include New Delhi, Gurgaon, Punjab, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Jammu, Allahabad, Nainital, Bangalore, Pune. The Firm extensively deals with the litigation aspect of the work and has build up a renowned reputation in the legal fraternity.
About the opportunity
Thukral Law Associates / Karan S.Thukral’s Law Office understands young students’ appetite for exposure and experience in the legal industry.
We have curated an internship opportunity for law students which provides more than a glimpse of what goes inside a law firm. The Internship programme begins from 10th October’2021. Interested candidates may apply as per the procedure stated below (Only those students willing to join immediately may apply).
The students will uncover the professional conduct with which one is expected to perform in the law firm environment along with honing their research and drafting skills.
One-to-one interactions with the head Mr. Karan S.Thukral, Office Associates and even Clients help the interns direct their analytical skills towards complex business situations by applying the principles of law.
With training and development on the go, students will be able to develop inter-personal skills and groom themselves becoming a better professional.
We are certainly looking for students who have the drive and zeal to be a part of this ever-growing law firm – THUKRAL LAW ASSOCIATES. The students should be able to possess –
1. Good communication skills (should be able to express his/her views)
2. Good Command over English (Written and spoken)
3. Should be presentable, Well-groomed
4. Should be punctual and responsible
5. Team player quality
6. Right attitude with the temperament of learning
Role and responsibilities
TLA offers students pursuing an education in law, a four/eight-week physical internship. The selected interns would get an immense exposure to Court proceedings, Virtual Hearings, Basic Drafting, Research work, Client meetings and an opportunity to work with eminent seniors.
No. of Vacancies
1. Certificate on Completion
3. On field training
Contact or watsapp your CV at: 9821868995
Alternatively Email your CV at: [email protected]
- Paid Internship Opportunities at Ministry of Women and Child Development [Stipend Rs. 10K]: Apply Now!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Emjoy: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Hula Global: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Universal Tribes: Apply now!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Lawpretation Legal: Apply by Oct 25