About the RG and Kumar LLP
RG Legal is a full-service law firm with offices in India’s key business centres in New Delhi and Kolkata and is also closely connected with various international law firms which expand the firm’s ability to serve Clients in international jurisdiction such as in Europe and North America. The firm works on spherical organizational structure for the same allows for an agile and dynamic team to work closely together which in turn generates the maximum advantage for the Clients.
About the opportunity
RG & Kumar LLP understands young students’ appetite for exposure and experience in the legal industry. We have curated an internship opportunity for law students which provides more than a glimpse of what goes inside a law firm.
The students will uncover the professional conduct with which one is expected to perform in the law firm environment along with honing their research and drafting skills. One-to-one interactions with partners and associates help the interns direct their analytical skills towards complex business situations by applying the principles of law.
With training and development on the go, students will be able to develop interpersonal skills and groom themselves becoming a better professional.
We are certainly looking for students who have the drive and zeal to be a part of this ever-growing law firm. The students should be able to possess
- Good communication skills (should be able to express his/her views)
- Team player quality
- Right attitude with the temperament of learning.
RG & Kumar offers students pursuing an education in law, a four-week internship at their New Delhi office.
We request you to send in your application along with your resume email on the below-mentioned id:
- Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply now!
- Paid Work Opportunity with Advocate Smita Tanna: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Srei: Apply now!
- Online Volunteering Opportunity at Hamari Pahchan [5000 seats]: Applications Open!
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Oct]: Apply Sept 15