About the Only Much Louder
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artistes across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe. Advertisements
– Internship programme of minimum three (3) months as a full time Intern.
– Drafting all related documents such as letters, MOUs, Agreements etc.
– Legal Data Library Management
– Legal Research
– Liasoning with inter and intra departments
– Proof-reading legal documents
– Regular S&P checks of scripts, dialogues and audio-visual content
Previous internships in Media Law firms or Media Companies
Knowledge on applicable laws such as the Copyright Act
Quick Learner and passionate about Media Law
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth’s resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviours where possible