Applications are invited for Centre for Environmental Law, Policy and Research’s Part-Time Internship Programme for the year 2020. The interns shall be assigned different tasks according to their profile and projects undertaken by the centre.
Number of Internship Positions:
Two part-time internship positions. (Preferably from Delhi- NCR region)
Nature of the Internship:
Recent law graduates or Final year LL.B. students.
Duration: 8 – 16 Weeks (Subject to performance appraisal)
Certificate of Recognition:
Will be provided on successful completion.
Mode of Application:
Send Curriculum Vitae and Statement of purpose (not more than 500 words indicating intent and reason of applying for the internship) by e-mail to [email protected] under the heading “INTERNSHIP 2020”.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to give telephonic interview, based on which final selection will be made.
Last Date of Application:
On or before 7th August, 2020, 23:59 Hrs.
You might be also interested at:
- Quiz Competition by KLE Society’s Law College: Register by Aug 5
- Quiz Competition by Siddhartha Law College: Register by Aug 5
- Call for Blogs for Human Rights Law and Policy Review: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs for Campus Law Centre’s blog (Awaaz): Rolling Submissions
- Call for Paper for Jindal Global Law Review: Submit by Aug 9
- Online Programme on Law of Evidence for Civil and Criminal Trials by ILS, Pune: July 17- Aug 20