About Law Commission of India
Law Commission of India is an executive body established by an order of the Government of India. Its major function is to work for legal reform.
Its membership primarily comprises legal experts, who are entrusted a mandate by the Government.
About the Internship Programme
The Law Commission of India provides opportunities to law students for assisting the Commission in its legal research/law reform projects by holding a Summer (May-June), Winter (November-December) and Mid-Term Internship Programme.
The Programme is open for students pursuing studies in Law from recognized Colleges/Law Schools/Universities in India.
Duration of internship programme will be 04 Weeks ordinarily, which may be extended on the intern’s request by the Competent Authority for a maximum period of two weeks.
How to Apply
- Fill the hard copy of application form.
- Find the application form here.
- Send the applications in the enclosed format by 1st October (in case of Winter programme).
- These applications may be sent either by post/courier or by hand to reach the following address: Assistant Law Officer, Law Commission of India, Lok Nayak Bhavan, ‘B’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Khan Market, New Delhi -110003.
- Application received after the cutoff date shall not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. An incomplete application will not be entertained.