About the Enactus LSR
Enactus is an international social entrepreneurship organization with a worldwide network of more than 70,500 students. Project Ruhani is an initiative of Enactus, Lady Shri Ram College for Women that works towards making mental health services accessible, affordable, and inclusive for all.
Our Social and Emotional learning (SEL) program is one way through which we take this vision forward!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate interns to develop and revamp our SEL curriculum!
– Pursuing postgraduate in Psychology (any year)
– Experience and interest in research and development
– Passionate about the sphere of mental health and/or social development
– Experience in curriculum development or SEL (not mandatory)
– Help in curating and revamping our Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum
– Help in finding assessments for measuring the impact of our curriculum
– Duration: 1 month
– Part time, 6-7 hours a week
– Certificate of Internship
– Perfomance based LOR from Enactus LSR
– Interactions with experienced psychologists and experts in the field of mental health
– Learning about the importance for SEL and getting a chance to contribute for a social cause!
– Application of book learning to creative real-life content
Aditi Verma +91 9911383844 (Project Director)
Sakshi Yadav +91 8171905894 (Project Director)
Important Note: In case students have any issue/feedback for the internships and other opportunties posted on the LawBhoomi, Students can write to us by sending an email to [email protected]