About the Delhi International Arbitration Centre
DIAC was inaugurated on 25th November 2009 by Mr Justice K.G. Balakrishnan, the then Chief Justice of India. DIAC is the first High Court annexed Arbitration Centre. It was established by the High Court under the leadership of Mr. Justice Ajit Prakash Shah.
About the opportunity
The DIAC Internship Program is currently accepting applications. It will provide firsthand, hands-on experience with the role and functions of a leading arbitral institution.
You will be working with a dynamic, multicultural, and professional team of arbitration lawyers at DIAC on the administration of cases under the DIAC Rules.
The maximum period is four weeks, but it can be extended to eight weeks.
However, with the prior approval of the DIAC coordinator, the internship can be for a shorter or longer period of time.
After successfully completing the internship, the intern will be eligible for a certificate from DIAC if they follow the guidelines and attend DIAC on a regular basis.
- Reading, commenting on, and drafting documents pertaining to ongoing arbitration cases.
- Conducting research in preparation for conferences, presentations, and publications
- Assisting the team with day-to-day case management tasks, such as reviewing, analysing, and commenting on legal submissions.
- Tasks requiring research in preparation for conferences, presentations, and publications.
- Other projects will be assigned based on the intern’s interests and background.
- 3rd year of study (or higher) of a 5 year law program OR
- 2nd year of study (or higher) of a 3 year law program OR
- Law student pursuing LLM/pursuing PhD.
For applying to the position mail to [email protected]( e-mail must be addressed to the Selection Committee).
- Internship Opportunity at Nishith Desai Associates: Applications Open!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at National Commission for Scheduled Tribes [Stipend upto Rs 15,000]:Applications Open!
- Internship Opportunities for Law Students [200+ Internships]
- Call for Council Members: Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council of WICCI [Work From Home]: Apply by Jan 31
- Internship Opportunity at Office of State Information Commissioner, MP: Apply by Jan 15