Internship Opportunity at Accolite Digital: Apply Now!
About Accolite Digital
Accolite Digital is an innovative, design-thinking software company that guarantees seamless digital experiences with maximum results. Backed by the best technical minds in the industry and only the best cutting-edge technology, we strive to help our clients overcome their digital challenges and achieve their goals.
About the Internship
Accolite Digital is Hiring for a Legal Data Intern role and looking forward to freshers. Job Position – Legal Data Management Intern.
- Current enrollment or recent graduation from a related degree program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong skills in Excel and Word.
- Previous experience in data entry or related fields is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Recent Graduation from a related degree program (2021/2022/2023)
- Assisting with the collection, input, verification, and maintenance of data across various systems and databases.
- Coordinating with different divisions to gather relevant data and information.
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word for a variety of tasks, including data organization, reporting, document creation, and editing.
- Collaborating with team members to optimize data collection and entry procedures.
- Ensuring data integrity by regularly reviewing and cleaning up databases.
- Performing basic administrative duties as needed.
- Supporting team members on special projects and tasks as required.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 22,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Follow us on Instagram (Click Here) for amazing legal content.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.