About the Internship
- December 2023
- January 2024
- February 2024
- Work related to: Criminal Litigation/POCSO Matter/Civil Litigation/Divorce Law/Law related to Women & Child, Arbitration, NDPS Laws, etc.
- Any year law student (1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th) from a recognized university by UGC and BCI.
- Students must have an idea of SCC Online & Manupatra.
- Have Good research and writing skills.
- Good potential to learn and do hard work.
- Some knowledge of law.
- Observe Court Hearing and make a Daily Report on it.
- Drafting of Writs, Applications, Petitions.
- Legal Research on Proposition of Law.
- Assist in Court complex (District Court, Delhi High Court & Supreme Court).
- Assist in miscellaneous work.
- Preparing PPT & Content.
- Research Project.
No. of Vacancy
02 Vacancy for each month.
Send your CV & Cover Letter with proper details on [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.