About the Tamil Nadu National Law University
TNNLU is located in Srirangam Taluk of the Tiruchirappalli Corporation, formerly known as Trichinopoly. This institution of learning was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012) to provide quality legal education. TNNLU is the brainchild of the former Hon’ble Chief Minister Dr.J.Jayalalithaa who laid its foundation stone on 13th February 2012. TNNLU’s Vision is to impart quality legal education nurtured within a robust culture of interdisciplinary
research and teaching in an equitable, respectful and supportive environment producing legal practitioners and scholars who will be committed to justice, social transformation and national development. Its mission is to achieve global recognition
as an institution of eminence and excellence in all spheres of legal education, rooted in an interdisciplinary approach to the study of law, such that the graduates of TNNLU will be independent, critical thinkers and socially responsible human beings.
About the conference
The 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, to be conducted virtually from November 25th to 28th, 2021, is being organised by the Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappali. The Indian Association of Law and Economics is collaborating on the organisation of this Conference. We believe that this conference will give everyone interested in the study of Law and Economics the opportunity to deliver papers on a variety of topics under its broad cover.
Students, teachers, professionals, and research scholars (whether Indian or foreign nationals) are eligible to participate in the virtual conference and submit papers.
Types of Presenters
- Indian Students/Research scholars: 1000 (INR)
- Teachers: 1500 (INR)
- Indian Industry Professionals: 2000 (INR)
- Students (Foreign Nationals): 50 (USD)
- Teachers & Professionals (Foreign Nationals): 80 (USD)
- Indian participants: 500 (INR)
- Foreign participants: 30 (USD)
- Name of the Account Holder: REGISTRAR-ICLE-2021
- A/C No.: 30030110033821
- Bank & Branch: UCO Bank, TNNLS Branch
- MICR: 620028012
- IFSC Code: UCBA0003003
- Swift Code: UCBAINBB342
- Free Webinar on International Business Law by Law College Dehradun: Register Today!
- e-Seminar on Usage of Blockchain Technology Vishwakarma University: Register by Sep 28
- National Webinar on Purview of Augmented Reality in the Indian Environment by Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Register by Sep 30
- Call for Papers | National Conference on “Contemporary Socio-Legal Issues” by Into Legal World: Submit by Sep 28
- e-Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law by NLIU Bhopal and ICFAI Dehradun [Cash Prizes Worth Rs 18K]: Submit by Oct 10
Important Note: In case students have any issue/feedback for the internships and other opportunties posted on the LawBhoomi, Students can write to us by sending an email to [email protected]