About the Tamil Nadu National Law University
TNNLU is located in Srirangam Taluk of the Tiruchirappalli Corporation, formerly known as Trichinopoly. This institution of learning was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012) to provide quality legal education. TNNLU is the brainchild of the former Hon’ble Chief Minister Dr.J.Jayalalithaa who laid its foundation stone on 13th February 2012. TNNLU’s Vision is to impart quality legal education nurtured within a robust culture of interdisciplinary
research and teaching in an equitable, respectful and supportive environment producing legal practitioners and scholars who will be committed to justice, social transformation and national development. Its mission is to achieve global recognition
as an institution of eminence and excellence in all spheres of legal education, rooted in an interdisciplinary approach to the study of law, such that the graduates of TNNLU will be independent, critical thinkers and socially responsible human beings.
About the conference
The 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, to be conducted virtually from November 25th to 28th, 2021, is being organised by the Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappali. The Indian Association of Law and Economics is collaborating on the organisation of this Conference. We believe that this conference will give everyone interested in the study of Law and Economics the opportunity to deliver papers on a variety of topics under its broad cover.
Students, teachers, professionals, and research scholars (whether Indian or foreign nationals) are eligible to participate in the virtual conference and submit papers.
Types of Presenters
- Indian Students/Research scholars: 1000 (INR)
- Teachers: 1500 (INR)
- Indian Industry Professionals: 2000 (INR)
- Students (Foreign Nationals): 50 (USD)
- Teachers & Professionals (Foreign Nationals): 80 (USD)
- Indian participants: 500 (INR)
- Foreign participants: 30 (USD)
- Name of the Account Holder: REGISTRAR-ICLE-2021
- A/C No.: 30030110033821
- Bank & Branch: UCO Bank, TNNLS Branch
- MICR: 620028012
- IFSC Code: UCBA0003003
- Swift Code: UCBAINBB342
- Hidayatullah National Law University’s International Conference on Rights of Nature for Sustainable Development: Register by May 31
- Gujarat National Law University’s 13th Asian Criminology Conference: Register by May 20
- FREE Bootcamp on NCA exam for Indian lawyers and law students who want to practice in Canada – How to prepare? [May 14-16]: Enrol Now!
- FREE Webinar on How to clear Judiciary exam in First Attempt by JKILS Law Institute: Register by May 12
- Campus Law Centre, Delhi University’s Abhigyaan Lecture series [May 5]