About the Organizers
K. R. Mangalam University is a pioneering institution of higher education in Haryana, established in 2013 under the Haryana Private University Act and is empowered to award degrees as specified by UGC under Section 2f of the UGC Act, 1956. KRMU is driven by shared purpose to make the world better through education, research and innovation. It is spread over 26 acres nestled in Aravalli hills, the fully residential green campus offers an idyllic and intellectually vibrant environment. About 120 faculty members more than 1800 students are indulged in making the world a better place along with KRMU.
About School of Legal Studies
School of Legal studies is part of prestigious KRMU, one of the top universities in the country. School of Legal Studies (SOLS) is backed by the most distinguished and diverse faculty along with the top-of-the-line faculties in order to provide best opportunities for education and research. Our medium of instruction includes lectures, problem-based learning, seminars, informal group discussion, moot court competition, research project and a range of experimental methods. This blended study approach of ours helps us to continue pushing the boundaries of education of curriculum and make us one of the best law colleges in Delhi.
Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the competitionare eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College/Law School or University mayenter one team ONLY.
- Teams are requested to complete their registration by 18th October 2020 (Sunday).
- The registration fees isINR 300 (per team) which shall be paid throughPaytm or NEFT.
- Payment details:
- Paytm Link: is here.
- Paytm QR Code is here. (Help on payment here.)
- NEFT: Bank Details:
Name: K. R. MANGALAM UNIVERSITY
Account No: 50200007007362
Account Branch: SOHNA, Gurgaon
- The registration shall be done by filling up registration form.
- Registration form link is here.
- Once the final registration is done Teams will get the conformation email and their Team Codes also.
- Participating Teams Participating Certificate
- For Best Mooter award, the points scored from the preliminary rounds alone will be counted.
Best Memorial will be decided on the basis of score of memorials allotted in preliminaryround
Registration & Fee
The registration for the teams should be done latest by 18th October 2020 (Sunday). The Registration feeremains Rs.300 per team.
Participants are required to adhere with the deadlines. Following important dates shall be kept inmind:
- Release of Moot Problem 08th October 2020 (Thursday)
- Last date for Registration 18thOctober 2020 (Sunday)
- Last date for Submission of Memorial (soft copy): 27th October 2020 (Tuesday) which may be extended till 29th October 2020 (Thursday).
- Preliminary Round 1–2nd November 2020 (Monday)
- Semi Final- 3rd November 2020 (Tuesday)
- Final-3rd November 2020 (Tuesday)
Dr. InderpreetKaur: 8800124632
For moot problem and Brochure, Click Below.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.