About School of Law, Ideal Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law is a postsecondary institution in Karkardooma, an area of Delhi, India, founded in 1999 by the New Millennium Education Society & affiliated to GGSIPU, Delhi, Approved by Bar Council of India. Accredited by NAAC and An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institution.
About Ideal Journal of Legal Studies
Ideal Journal of Legal Studies (IJLS) (ISSN No.: 2231-0983) is an annual Peer Reviewed Journal published by the School of Law, Ideal Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi.
The Journal is open to accept Case Laws and Book Reviews. IJLS believes in providing a platform for the scholarly to contribute towards the analysis of various legal issues and share their viewpoint with the legal fraternity.
About the Call for Papers
IJLS is accepting original and unpublished Research Papers and Articles, Legal Expressions and Perceptions, Global Views and Comments on contemporary socio-legal issues for its upcoming issue.
- Research Papers and Articles: 4000-6000 words
- Case Law and Book Reviews: 2000-3000 words
- Legal Expressions/ Perceptions and Global Views/ Comments – 1500-2500 words
- The submission has not been previously published by any other Journal.
- The author(s) shall compulsorily annex a document containing a declaration that shall clearly indicate that the submission is the original work, and shall also contain a plagiarism report. It shall also state that the views presented in the manuscript are entirely personal and the author(s) take full responsibility of any resultant error or loss to any property/ person.
- The following details as per the order stated shall be provided in case the manuscript forwarded contains a Book review:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Title of Book Reviewed
- Place of Publication/ Name of the Publisher
- Year of Publication
- An Abstract of about 250-300 words shall be submitted along with the manuscript. The same shall be followed with at least 5 to 6 keywords.
- The main text shall be typed-1.5-line-spaced MS Word Document with Times New Roman marked at Font-12.
- Footnotes shall be the only mode used for citing. The Indian Law Institute’s Citation Style shall be followed for the purpose. It shall be typed-single-spaced with Times New Roman marked at Font 10.
- The author(s) shall properly state the statistics to the table/ figure, in case the same is added to the text.
How to Submit?
- The submission work shall be e-mailed at ijls[at]idealinstitute.edu.in
- The details of the same shall be registered/uploaded at the link provided at the end of the post.
- Submission of Abstract – November 5, 2022
- Acceptance of Abstract – November 15, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper – December 10, 2022
- Acceptance of Full Paper – December 20, 2022
For any further query, please contact: Mr. Jasdeep Singh – 9555694998