The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad, is a Deemed to be University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 and has been accredited by the UGC NAAC with “A+” Grade. The ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad is a promising destination for the students desirous of making law as their Dream ‘ ‘Career”. The ICFAI Law School is a significant segment of the IFFIE and recognized by Bar Council of India.
About the event
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad has the reputation of hosting one of the best law school annual events in the country. This time around, ICFAI Law School will be hosting Lexknot 2020, a virtual law fest.
As a part of which the following events will be conducted:
2. Client counseling
3. Asian parliamentary debate
Participate and grab prizes worth Rs 25,000.ICFAI Law School Hyderabad to host LEX-KNOT 2020 – Virtual Law Fest (Oct 16-18)
Last Date to Register
Dr. K. V. Ravi Kumar, Asst. Professor, 9440632342, [email protected]
Dr. S. Kannan, Asst. Professor, 9442007216, [email protected]
Mr. S. Rakesh, Asst. Professor, 7702263666, [email protected]
Mr. Amruth Vemuganti, 8897775779
Ms. Chirala Prathyusha, 8985971644
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our WhatsApp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Essay Competition| by NLSIU’s Law & Technology Society: Register by Oct 15 [Cash Prizes- Rs 1 Lakh]
- Online Internship Opportunity @PRS India [November & December]: Applications Open!
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Virtual Conference on Recent Trends in Mediation: Submit by Oct 15
- Public Policy Making Competition| by Yogya-Empowering Society:Register by Oct 20 [Free Registration]