About the ICFAI University, Dehradun
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter referred to as the University) was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on July 08, 2003. ICFAI is the only non-governmental institution among two Indian Universities on this list.
ICFAI Law School (formerly known as Faculty of Law), a constituent of the ICFAI University, Dehradun is established with the objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through the comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with Management/Humanities.
About the Guest lecture
The Centre for Corporate Law and Governance, ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India is organising National Virtual Guest Lecture on “Recent Draft and Policies under Competition Law” on 16th September 2021 (3:00-4:30 PM)
Professionals, Students, Academicians, and Research Scholars
Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all the participants attending the Lecture.
Venue: Zoom Platform
Registration: No registration fee
About the Speaker
Ms. Sanskriti Jain: Deputy Director(Legal Division), Competition Commission of India
E-mail ID: [email protected]
- International Conference on Law and Economics by TNNLU: Submit by Sept 20
- Webinar by Centre for Disability Studies, GNLU: Register Now!
- Guest Lecture on Recent Draft and Policies under Competition Law by ICFAI Law School: Register Now!
- 9th Lecture Series of Jindal Society of International Law: Register Now!
- How To Make A Career In Mergers, Acquisition, And Investment? Attend FREE 3-day online Bootcamp by LawSikho