About the Organizer
The ‘Alma Matters’ webinar platform designed at Hidayatullah National Law University aims to invite, honour and get inspired from the alumni of their turbulence and triumphs, ambivalence and achievements for an intergenerational motivation.
‘Law School to Law Firm: Convergence and Divergence?’.
Open to all
About the Speakers
An alumnus of HNLU, Mr. Bharat Budholia is currently a Partner with AZB & Partners. He is a Recommended Practitioner for Competition/Antitrust by Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2020). Who’s Who Legal has ranked him as a Future Leader in the Competition category for both 2019 and 2020. Before joining AZB, he was a Partner with Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
Professor (Dr.) V.C. Vivekanandan, Vice-Chancellor will deliver the inaugural remarks. The session will be hosted by Mr. Ankit Awasthi, Assistant Professor, who is himself a HNLU alumnus.
Registration Procedure: Please fill this Google form to register.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| On International Mediation and Arbitration by Bharata Mata School: Register by Sept 8
- Free Webinar| by SPIL, Mumbai on How liberal is India’s Constitution? [Sept 4]
- Free Webinar| on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During COVID-19 Pandemic [Aug 31]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.