In continuation of educational and motivational series of webinars, School of Law is organizing a Webinar.
The English Common Law Criminal Defence and Excuse of Necessity: A Critical Comparison of The Customary Law And Commonplace
Professor Dr. Gary Lilienthal, Professor and Chairman of the Governing Council at Carrington Rand, Hong Kong will be the speaker for the event.
Date and Time
31st August, 2020 (01:30-03:00 P.M)
E- Certificate will be provided.
For Link for Registration-click here.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Webinar| On International Mediation and Arbitration by Bharata Mata School: Register by Sept 8
- Free Webinar| by SPIL, Mumbai on How liberal is India’s Constitution? [Sept 4]
- Free Webinar| on Protection of Right to Life & Right to Livelihood During COVID-19 Pandemic [Aug 31]
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 16, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Free Webinar| FDP by IMS Law College [Aug 29-30]: Registration Open!
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!